Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally feeling better

I think I finally am feeling good again. After two days of dentist appointments for Kristi & I we were glad to stay home today. Kristi worked on doing some puzzles and enjoying some dill sunflower seeds I found yesterday. She loves sunflower seeds.
Dentist for her wasn't so good. We will have two return visits next month for fillings. Thankfully they are small ones. Hope the weather cooperates for her return visit.
Tomorrow a day of Christmas shopping and she will get to spend the day at Sandy's which she hasn't been to for awhile. I will be able to accomplish more with her at the day care.
Kristi and I don't moved very fast together. Kristi loves to look at all the goodies on the shelves and we make a lot more stops to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment