Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sickness

IF your are sick stay home adult or child alike, especially if the are running a fever. Last Sunday I sat near someone that was sick, finding out later that they also had a temp. Well I don't fight illness off that well. Thanksgiving I came down not feeling well but Friday evening I had a fever and can't seem to shake it. I feel so achy, with cold chills and a runny nose. I only pray that Kristi and Ron don't get it.
Please during this time with the flu and H1N1 have consideration for others.

2 comments:

  1. Got in to see the doctor and finally on meds. I can't wait until I feel the effects of them. I so hope that Ron & Kristi don't get this. Dr. said was contagious,before long a box of kleenex will be gone. This is not a good time to get sick like anytime really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I'm happy to see you have a blog. This is such a fun way of keeping up on family and friends and now I can can keep up with Krisi and your family.
    It looks like you are enjoying all sorts of adventures. I enjoyed reading a few of your older posts and loved the beautiful pictures you have taken.
    Kristi looks so great! She is such a sweet girl and I wished I could have seen her when you were out in Utah (too bad we were in Pennsylvania).
    I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog and I hope you feel better.
    Have a happy holiday season and God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete