Saturday, April 17, 2010

Anniversary

Today is always such a bittersweet day. We share this day our wedding anniversary and the anniversary of the childrens accident. I always said it was good that I had something good on such a bad day but it seems that the accident always brings a little bit of the bad out more.
So much to be thankful for though. How thankful I am that Patrick came out whole and Kristi has made so many headways but how much I miss that she didn't come fully. That is just the selfishness coming through because I know how much she would of been such a great mother, she was so looking forward to that.
One this day especially is when those moments spill over. The memories of her times and her memories that she shared. I am so thankful that one of Ron's cousins got a picture of her in her wedding gown. Kristi looked so much older in it and so much like a bride.
A mother misses those things with a daughter.
So on our 23rd wedding anniverary and our children 14th anniversary we have made it yet another year!
Thank God for His many Blessings! He has carried us through

No comments:

Post a Comment